Tax Preparation Services
Deduction-Maximizing Tax Preparation
Rideshare and On-Demand (Uber, Lyft, TaskRabbit, & Turo) Tax Preparation Services:
For individuals working in the rideshare and on-demand space, there are significant deductions, including:
- Mileage: (standard mileage rate or actual cost method)
- Parking Fees and Tolls
- Commission Fees
- Food for Passengers (up to 50 percent)
- Proportionate Cell Phone Expense
- Car Interest
- Educational Expenses (if you’re in school!)
- Tax preparation Fee (yes, that means our fee!)
1099 Income Tax Preparation Services:
Being an independent 1099 allows you to have a variety of income sources that suits your lifestyle and interests. Therefore, our team has significant tax preparation experience for the following industries:
- Website Designer / Programmer
- Independent Consultant
- Start-up Founder / Small Business Owner
- Event Production / Film Industry
- Other Sharing Economy Platforms: Dog Walking & Daycare, Food Delivery, Delivery Service
We’ve worked with thousands of Airbnb hosts adding an avg. of $10,000 in deductions for U.S. taxpayers. Our strategy is tested with the IRS as the best way to save time and money as an Airbnb host
- Maximizing Home Mortgage, Rental Expense Deductions
- W-2 and Start-up Expense Allocations with HomeSharing Activities
- Properly Structuring Short Term Rental activities: LLC, S-Corp, Sole Proprietorship, etc.
- Income and Expense Allocations Between Personal and Business
- Short Term Rental Income and Unemployment Tax Reporting
- Renovating and/or Finishing a New Building on Your Property For Rental Activities
- Capital Improvements to Your Property: New Heaters, Plumbing, Fixtures, and How to Depreciate
- Receipt and RecordKeeping Management for Tax Purposes
WHY GO WITH SHARED ECONOMY TAX?
After receiving your transactions, we’ll share a full overview of suggested improvements and optimizations
Our Client Setup that takes less than 10 minutes.
Our tax experts know how the IRS works and how to save $1,000’s in tax without raising red flags.