With fares constantly being cut for drivers it is imperative that all Rideshare and on-demand worker are aware of the advantage tax deductions available to them. Our main focus is to prepare your taxes quickly and painlessly while making sure to maximize the deductions that are applicable to you. We strive to make sure to help lower your tax liability so there are no surprises once tax season comes around. We have helped our clients answer the following questions that will limit their taxes owed:
- Can I deduct my mileage or depreciate my car?
- Should I lease or buy my next car?
- What is the best way to keep my receipts and financial papers in order?
- How can I save more money?
- What should I do if I owe taxes and did not save any money?
- How much money do I need to save for my taxes?
- What can I write-off?
- What do I do if I haven’t filed my taxes for a couple years?
- When will I get a 1099 and what should I do?
- Do I need to obtain and declare an EIN number?
These questions along with many more have been asked by our Clients which caused us to focus on providing exceptional quality service to the on-demand economy. We have been able to save our Clients a substantial amount of money by helping them identify all of the tax deductions that are special to their circumstances and we’re confident that we’ll be able to apply this methodology for you to ensure that you’re saving as much money as possible.